Terms & Rules
1. We select films for the Festival that have been made since 2016.
2. For short films, the maximum time is 40 minutes.
3. Micro-short film is considered a film that is less than 5 minutes.
4. By sending the film to our Festival, the filmmaker undertakes to have all the film's rights and present it in the festival environment.
5. If you register for the Festival, your money will be non-refundable.
6. The Festival has complete independence and freedom in choosing films. If a movie is selected, the Festival office will contact the entrant by phone or email. The Festival does not provide feedback or screening notes to entries that are not selected.
7. This Festival is held voluntarily by a group of volunteers. Its members' goal is to respond to filmmakers in the shortest possible time within a maximum of three days.
8. We accept films of all genres.
9. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
10. All entries must be either in English or subtitled in English. Dialogue lists are not accepted.